Favorite Subject :)
It's hard to think of a subject that I'm enjoying this semester due to the fact that it's all online, but I think the subject that I'm enjoying the most is Histología.
On friday, we looked up new content and then in wednesday after a quiz we have the practical class, of course it would be more fun if we were going to the university but I think in online class it's very dynamic and it's still really intereting to watch.
In this subject we learnt about some tissues and how they develop across the embryonic development, and then in the practical class we learnt to identify the components in a real tissue sample.
Also I like this subject because I found it the most interesting and "fun" and also I'm having decent grades. Another thing that I like is that it's always the same teacher, so the kind of "teaching style" is always the same. I also like that there is a guide for the practical classes with questions about the topic and then questions about the samples that we saw in class. Because of the specificity of the subject, there are concepts that sometimes are repeated, and that also makes the classes easier to follow and they're very related with each other.

Hello nacho! I agree with you about the "teaching style" ajajja is cool have one teacher the most part of the times because you can adapt more easy!
ResponderEliminarHi! I totally agree with you and I think the same way, this year has been horrible because of the online classes but between the bad things always we can find something good. Cheer up, someday we will meet the campus :)
ResponderEliminarI personally don't love histology
ResponderEliminarbut I like how the teacher teaches, also I rely a lot on the note uwu
Hi, I think it's an interesting class for me too, besides the dynamics of the teacher makes it more didactic uwu
ResponderEliminarhello, my favorite subject is also histology and I agree with you that the teacher has a very tidy teaching method
ResponderEliminarHello, I agree with you, I love histology, it is also my favorite class, I have learned a lot from this subject, because the teacher explains very well and it helps a lot that it is always the same teacher who explains the subject.
ResponderEliminar