Animal related videos :)
I want to start with my favorite animal related video, it's so random that it might actually be my favorite video of all time. And one of the things that most intrigues me it's that during the video the people just walk by the man on the ground and no one helps him
This is more of a serious video and it's beautiful and interesting, I love cats, all types of cats, so that is one of the reasons for choosing this video, the other reason it's because is very interesting to see how diferent every wildcat reacts when they're being fed.
For this video I just looked for a meerkat related video, because they are my favorite animal, and I found this one. It's just so fun to see how the meerkats don't mind the cameraman and just keep doing their lives as usual.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI loved the bobcat who had food preferences. Haha the Spanish word "mañoso" came to mind
ResponderEliminarThat zuricata from the last video looked very comfortable looking from the head of the cameraman hahaha I love her xd
I love the first video, the fight that is generated, everything so spontaneous and it was just recorded
ResponderEliminarHAHAHA I can't stop laughing with the first video, it's so random
ResponderEliminarThe first video is very funny, I have seen it many times and it still makes me laugh. I also found it interesting how the different cats react, some were more aggressive. I loved the video of the meerkats, especially when a meerkat hugged the cameraman.
ResponderEliminarThe first video is also one of my favorites, every time I watch it I wonder how hard it fell the cat to knock a person down? How will that person explain what happened?
ResponderEliminar...and most importantly, why was the dog wearing shoes?ajajaja
Hi! I love the first video, it is so funny how the cat fall and then fight with a dog wearing shoes XD
ResponderEliminar