My favorite thing :)
My electric guitar :)
I actually have 3
guitars and this was my second one and it's my only electric guitar. I bought
it on November 2016 after being hospitalized.
When I’m going to play I plug it into my amplifier or in my computer through an audio interface (this way is really fun because I can add a lot of effects to the sound). I didn't use it in a long time (like a year) because it had a problem. I went to a technical service to fix it, and they also changed the guitar strings, and now it's fine. But I don't play it as much as I would want because of study issues.
I like it more
than my other guitars because I can play different type of songs and I found it
easier.
I lived without my electric guitar for a year and it wasn't that bad because I had my other one, but I missed it a lot after a while, especially because I couldn't use it with my computer until I went to fix it.


Hi! I also play electric guitar, I always wanted to buy an interface, but I haven't bought it yet :( they are great because as you said you can put a lot of effects on it and you can also record songs or whatever on the computer.
ResponderEliminarHey! I like your post about your electric guitar, is very nice because the music or the instrument are a very great form of inspiration and it´s beautiful that you can play different type of song.
ResponderEliminarI really liked your blog, I think the electric guitar is super cool, I've always wanted to learn how to play it.
ResponderEliminarhello, it sounds very interesting to play guitar, I tried it for a while, but it didn't turn out to be for me, I hope you can practice more in the future :3
ResponderEliminarHiiIgnacio!! .. Well, like you, one of my favorite things is my guitar, it is incredible how one connects with music .. But I have a question, is that photo real? You have a band?
ResponderEliminar