Opinions
What is your opinion about immigration?
This is a very controversial matter right now, and specially in Chile, since a lot of people of other countries in Latin America are coming here. I think it's important that the chilean people welcome these people with open arms, since a lot of the inmigrants come here looking for better oportunities, and also I think that having people of different places make us grow as a multicultural society.
What is your opinion about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?
I feel that the 3 cases aren't a bad option but I still think that it should be legal, without the 3 cases. You are not killing anyone when doing an abortion, so if a woman really doesn't want to have a child, she doesn't have to and if it's not legalthen the government has to do something about the SENAME, because that's not a good life for a child and not even because of the abortion, they must do something about the SENAME.
What is your opinion about climate change?
I think we don't realize it but it's very bad, I feel that in order to do a real change about it, 50% of the world's population or even more people have to be doing something right now because the end might be near, I know it sounds catastrophic but I feel that the world is going to end in maybe 100 years that in earth years it's not so much.
What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?
I'm just going to talk about dogs and cats. What is really the reason of buying a pet? I mean, if you see them as an inversion, to sell the puppies later, that's not a right way of making money, it's unhealthy for the animals, and if it's not for that then I see no reason. I don't know all the people that buy breed dogs or cats, but I feel that it's just to pretend a higher social status.
Hello, I agree with your opinions :). And about abortion, I had not thought about the children of SENAME, it is really another reason why abortion should be legalized in all cases, and not only for the 3 causes.
ResponderEliminarPS - nice to see a man supports abortion, sadly not something I see very often :)
Hello, as you very well say, immigration has always been a very controversial issue, but in recent years it has been increasing since many people have come to our country from other places, which, according to my point of view, do not they have been received in a very good way, I believe that this must be changed because cultural exchange makes us learn from each other and broaden our perspectives on the world. However, abortion here in Chile should be completely legal, since the woman has the right to decide what to do about her body.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarHi!
I agree with you on so many points, motherhood should be an option and not an obligation or a punishment, but many are not prepared for this conversation .
I strongly agree with you regarding abortion, all women must choose whether to bring a child into the world and have the option of not having it if they will not take care of it, because it will end up suffering and living in very bad conditions, as you mentioned, in the sename, in that many children are poorly cared for and nobody does anything for them.
ResponderEliminar